Guardian Support (part of the Bushell Investment Group Ltd) are a HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety consultancy firm based in the heart of Birmingham with years of experience and a plethora of satisfied clients across the UK.
There is now a new opportunity for an Experienced Telesales Manager to join our team in a full-time permanent position. The successful applicant will have previous experience of setting up and developing new teams and business streams.
As a Telesales Manager in a fast-paced industry, you will play a crucial role in the success of the business by identifying new target markets and develop systems to improve the customer experience from the start of the business relationship whilst maximising opportunities and ensuring your team hits monthly sales targets.
You will have strong staff management skills and encouraging performance improvements as well as coaching and supporting a telesales team.
As Telesales Manager, you will work hard to ensure customer acquisition and revenue growth by maximising the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and hitting targets. You will also take on the planning and implementation of improvements to the current sales process and strategy working closely with the field-based Business Development Managers.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Telesales Manager looking to develop their career as well as their team in a growing and exciting consultancy company.
As Telesales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and reviewing monthly and annual targets in line with company targets and budgets
- Managing and reviewing a small team of Telesales Agents and taking responsibility for team performance
- Assisting in the recruitment of new staff members and onboarding processes
- Tele-account managing and developing existing customer accounts and developing new business
- Reporting figures to management
Key attributes required:
- Must have experience and a proven track record of telesales management
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience of managing a sales team
- B2B experience
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
You will be reporting to the Sales Director.
Competitive Basic salary (dependent upon experience) + commission
Location:Birmingham, West Midlands
Core hours: Monday to Friday, 08:45 to 17:15
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter (outlining your notice period and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.