Telemarketing Executive Role
Guardian Support (part of the Bushell Investment Group Ltd) are a HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety consultancy firm based in the heart of Birmingham with years of experience and a plethora of satisfied clients across the UK.
We are now looking for a number of Telemarketing Executives to join our growing team in part-time permanent positions. The successful applicants will have previous similar experience or a passion for building a strong rapport with potential clients with a view to book appointments.
This is an ideal position for any individual with an enthusiastic and dynamic character who wishes to work in a challenging and rewarding career.
As a Telemarketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Cold calling potential clients
- Establishing needs
- Maintaining the Database/systems in place to record information
- Making appointments
- Sending confirmation of appointments to potential clients and Business Development Manager
Key attributes required:
- Previous telemarketing experience would be preferred
- B2B experience preferred
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Individuals who are comfortable working within a target driven environment
- Highly driven and motivated individuals
- People with strong organizational skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- IT literate
- Enthusiastic and confident communicators who want to succeed
Full training will be provided along with ongoing coaching and support.
You will be reporting to the Telemarketing Manager.
Salary: £8.21 to £9.23 per hour dependant upon experience.
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Core hours: Monday to Friday, 09:30 – 14:30
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.