Guardian Support are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following data about you:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Information you provided when filling in forms on our website ‘www.guardiansuppot.co.uk’
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated during the use of those services
- Information you provided through any form of contact with us such as email or over the phone
Storing your information
The information that you provide to us is protected under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal data is stored securely on the Guardian Support computer system within our organisation only.
Using your information
Your personal data will only be shared within the Guardian Support company and any sister or third party companies, and not with any other organisation.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To ensure that our Site is providing you with the most effective and relevant information
- To provide you with further information on our services along with other information that you request or we feel may be beneficial to you
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To help us provide you with our services
You may refuse to accept cookies by using your browser settings; however, if you do so you may not be able to access certain areas of our site.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal information to third party companies such as our service providers, sister company, or if we were to be acquired by a new organisation.
We may also disclose your information if requested by courts during legal proceedings.
Access to and updating personal information
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you which will require you to provide proof of identity and may be subject to a small admin fee.
If you would like to request access, then contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy