Are you searching for some engaging onsite HR training courses for your managers or HR team?
Our HR consultants can deliver high-impact, engaging and informative human resources training at your work premises and tailor it to your specific business needs. The aim of our HR advice and guidance is to ensure that your senior staff have a clear understanding of their responsibilities and the most appropriate and effective way of carrying them out.
What are the benefits of onsite HR training?
With onsite HR support, your management can gain the HR knowledge they need without having to move their incredibly busy schedules and move off site. This flexibility can allow managers to find the best location while keeping costs down.
By having face-to-face training courses with a fully qualified HR adviser, you can guarantee that your staff will fully comprehend everything that they are being taught and can raise questions about human resource management, if necessary.
Our HR training courses for managers cover:
- Employment Law For Managers – 1 day
- Disciplinary – ½ day (covered in Employment Law for Managers)
- Grievance – ½ day (covered in Employment Law for Managers)
- Redundancy – ½ day
- Family Friendly – ½ day (covered in Employment Law for Managers)
- Managing Sickness Absence – ½ day
- TUPE – ½ day
- Mock Employment Tribunal – 1 day
- Discrimination – ½ day (covered in Employment Law for Managers)
- Equal Opportunities – 1 hour
If there is a different area of HR that you would like to receive training for then please call us on 0845 2626 260 to find out more.