Management Accountant Role
Guardian Support (part of the Bushell Investment Group Ltd) are a HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety consultancy firm based in the heart of Birmingham with years of experience and a plethora of satisfied clients across the UK.
There is now a new opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our growing team in a full-time permanent position.
Main objective of the role:
- General financial reporting and preparation of monthly management accounts for the companies within the group
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing a set of management accounts & providing commentary to senior board level executives
- Work with company accountants with the annual accounts
- Working with the Credit Controller to maintain sage accounts
- Production of monthly financial reports
- Weekly bank conciliations
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns
- Variance Analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Profit and loss
To be considered for this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA preferred however we will consider a graduate with a finance related degree
- Ideally some post qualification experience in industry
- Experience in the professional services sector would be preferable
- Possession of strong excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise own work and others
- Strong communication skills
- Able to build rapport easily with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for any individual seeking both personal and career development, as we pride ourselves on the investment we put into our staff through proactive career development.
You will be reporting to the Head of the Accounts Team.
Salary: Competitive dependent upon experience
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Core hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter (indicating your notice period and salary expectations) to email@example.com.