Our professional Health and Safety Services have helped a wide range of businesses throughout the UK fulfil their legal duty as employers by keeping their workplace compliant with legislation and their employees as safe as possible.
We provide local and nationwide businesses with a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant who can offer comprehensive support with as little or as much access to our health and safety services as required.
If you would like us to provide a quote for a bespoke health and safety package, then call us on 0845 2626 260 or drop us an email
What health and safety services do we offer employers?
Our health and safety consultancy services provide you with the ‘competent person’, required by law, in the form of one of our qualified consultants to oversee the management of health and safety in your workplace.
We begin by ensuring that your business is fully compliant with current legislation which, typically, starts with a HSE risk assessment and method statement and site audit to highlight any areas of the business that may need working on, for example, lack of fire extinguishers or hazardous substances that need assessing.
Your dedicated health and safety consultant will then write up any necessary reports and documentation on your behalf to include your company branding and logo, then provide them via email so that you can access them with ease and at your own leisure.
Our health and safety services don’t end there if you opt for ongoing support; we will update you every month in regards to any changes to legislation that you need to be aware of as well as providing you with access to our 24-hour advice line.
Want to outsource some support with health and safety management at your business?
Our Health and Safety services include:
- Around the clock health and safety advice line which connects you directly to your dedicated health and safety consultant via phone or email
- Writing up/reviewing all health and safety documentation including health and safety policies
- Completing a thorough Risk Assessment including writing up the documentation and method statement specific to your business
- Completing an onsite or remote COSHH Asssessment
- Conducting a comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment with a follow-up report
- Other workplace risk assessments: Noise Assessment, DSE Assessment, Machinery Risk Assessment, and First Aid Needs Analysis
- Site Health and Safety Audit to assess your current systems and procedures
- 10% discount off PPE and Online Training from our sister company, Safety Services Direct
- Access to our monthly newsletter for updates on changes to legislation, tips/advice and other news
To get a bespoke quote for our health and safety services, call us today on 0845 2626 260