We provide businesses, big or small and across all industries, with all the documentation they need to ensure that their business is compliant with UK Health and Safety Legislations.
This includes writing or revising a health and safety policy that ticks all of the boxes for you and, most importantly, the HSE.
We can help you create a health and safety policy that is thorough, professional and meets HSE standards. Whether your business is a charity, or customer service based, our experts are able to create the perfect policy for your business.
To find out more about our Health and Safety Policy service, call us on 0845 2626 260 or drop us an email
What is a Health and Safety Policy?
A Health and Safety Policy is a document that clearly communicates your approach, responsibilities and arrangements regarding the management of Health & Safety in the workplace. It outlines who must take responsibility of certain risks, and when and how these responsibilities are implemented to oversee health and safety issues.
Any business with five or more employees is legally obliged to have a Health and Safety Policy written up and communicated to their staff, in order to reduce risk of accidents and ensure that the workplace is a safe environment for people to work and visit.
Your Health and Safety Policy isn’t like any other policy that you compile for your business – there are rules and good practice guidelines for what needs to be included; therefore, many organisations choose to outsource help when they draft and implement their policies to guarantee that they remain compliant.
Our Health and Safety Consultants have written up hundreds of Health and Safety Policies over the years, so they are familiar with the format they must abide to and the HSE practices and procedures they must include. They can also conduct health and safety audits and health and safety assessments if necessary.
Would you like to leave your Health and Safety Policy in the hands of an expert?
Our service includes:
- A visit from your health and safety consultant who will carry out an inspection to assist with writing and reviewing your policy
- A bespoke health and safety policy, including statement of intent, roles and responsibilities in addition to the arrangements of health and safety
- A review of your existing policy (where there is one in place) and recommendation for improvement where necessary
- Your policy provided to you in hard copy and electronically
- Annual review for as long as you are a client
- Regular updates on Health and Safety changes via our electronic newsletter
Get in touch with Guardian Support today for more information.
If you need a health and safety policy written up or updated for your workplace, call us now on 0845 2626 260