We provide businesses, big or small and across all industries, with all the documentation they need to ensure that their business is compliant with all Health and Safety legislation.
Any business with five or more employees is legally obliged to have a Health and Safety policy written up and communicated to their staff.
We can help you create a policy that is professional, delivers the right message and meets HSE standards.
What is a Health and Safety Policy?
A Health and Safety policy is a document that clearly communicates your approach, responsibilities and arrangements regarding the management of Health & Safety in your workplace.
It outlines who must take responsibility for certain risks, and when and how these responsibilities are implemented to oversee Health and Safety issues.
Your Health and Safety policy isn’t like any other policy that you compile for your business.
There are rules and good practice guidelines for what needs to be included; therefore, many organisations choose to use us to help them draft and implement their policies to guarantee that they remain compliant.
Our Health and Safety consultants have written up hundreds of Health and Safety policies over the years, so they are familiar with the format they must abide to and the HSE practices and procedures they must include.
Would you like to leave your policy in the hands of an expert?
Our Health and Safety policy service includes:
- A visit from your health and safety consultant who will carry out an inspection to assist with writing and reviewing your policy
- A bespoke health and safety policy, including statement of intent, roles and responsibilities in addition to the arrangements of health and safety
- A review of your existing policy (where there is one in place) and recommendation for improvement where necessary
- Your policy provided to you in hard copy and electronically
- Annual review for as long as you are a client
- Regular updates on Health and Safety changes via our electronic newsletter
If you urgently need a health and safety policy for your workplace, call us now on 0845 2626 260