Do you ever worry that there may be an accident on your work premises? Are you ever worried that there are a number of fire hazards at work, and you aren't fully equipped to deal with it? Not having the correct health and safety procedures in the workplace is enough to leave you tossing and turning at night.
Sometimes all you need as an employer is the right health and safety training, so that you can have peace of mind and sleep soundly.
Imagine how much easier it would be to run your company knowing that the safety of your staff and the compliance of your business are in the hands of an experienced professional?
Health and Safety is so much more than a risk assessment of a few wires and a fire evacuation procedure. From ensuring your employees are lifting heavy items correctly and safely, to making sure that enough people on your team know First Aid, you need experienced Health and Safety professionals to help and support you. We know that it can get a little overwhelming for someone who doesn’t have the correct qualifications.
From the mental health of your employees to the display screen equipment regulations, implementing the correct health and safety procedures is a never-ending task for any employer, and with ever changing regulations it can be extremely difficult to keep up, which is why most businesses opt for external Health and Safety support.
Why do you need Health and Safety at work?
The Health and Safety at Work Act states that it is the duty of the employer to ensure the safety and well-being of their employees. This includes appointing a ‘competent person’ in the role of assisting with Health and Safety matters.
With the right Health and Safety practices and procedures in place, you severely reduce the risk of an accident at work and even, potentially, save lives.
Health and Safety in the workplace should always be treated as a top priority and with external Health and Safety support from our qualified Health and Safety Consultants, you will be fulfilling your legal obligation and appointing us as your ‘competent person’. You’ll even have the necessary certification to prove it.
Our Birmingham based Health and Safety consultancy provides you with a fully qualified Health and Safety expert who has helped hundreds of businesses, big and small, when it comes to remaining compliant with the latest laws and regulations in the workplace.
Health and Safety can be an exhaustive issue for employers, and without the right knowledge and qualifications, you can quickly find yourself overwhelmed with HSE assessments and documentation that you can’t keep up to date with or handle on your own.
However, when you start outsourcing your Health and Safety services to Birmingham based Guardian Support, we can make sure that you have a dedicated Health and Safety consultant by your side every step of the way, offering professional and bespoke support and advice any time you need it. We also offer a range of employment law training for the workplace.
Need some advice and support when it comes to Health and Safety?
Our Health and Safety consultancy services include, but are not limited to:
- Our health and safety advice line offering 24/7 support over the phone or via email from your experienced Health and Safety Consultant.
- Onsite visits to conduct risk assessments such as fire risk assessment, machinery risk assessment, COSHH risk assessment, first aid needs assessment and manual handling risk assessment to name but a few areas.
- An electronic and hard copy of the above assessments with a full colour coding action plan provided to you giving you guidance on the high, medium and low actions that should be focused on.
- An annual review of these assessments.
- An audit of your current health and safety policy or a bespoke policy tailored to your business
- Regular updates on health and safety legislation via monthly newsletters
- Onsite training for fire marshals, manual handling, and general management responsibilities. In addition, we also have a suite of online health and safety training offerings at discounted prices for clients.
Get in touch with Guardian Support and arrange your health and safety consultancy and training today.
Book a free consultation today on 0845 2626 260.