The worry that there may be an accident on your work premises or that a fire may break out and you aren't fully equipped to deal with it is enough to leave you tossing and turning at night.
Sometimes all you need as an employer is peace of mind so that you can sleep soundly.
Imagine how much easier it would be to run your company knowing that the safety of your staff and the compliance of your business was in the hands of an experienced professional.
Health and Safety is so much more than a risk assessment and a fire evacuation procedure, so it can get a little overwhelming for someone who doesn’t have the correct qualifications.
It concerns everything from the mental health of your employees to the display screen equipment regulations, and it’s a never-ending task for any employer. That is why most businesses opt for external Health and Safety support.
Why do you need Health and Safety at work?
The Health and Safety at Work Act states that it is the duty of the employer to ensure the safety and well-being of their employees. This includes appointing a ‘competent person’ in the role of assisting with Health and Safety matters.
With the right Health and Safety practices and procedures in place, you could severely reduce the risk of an accident at work and even, potentially, save lives.
It should always be treated as a top priority in the workplace and with external Health and Safety support from our qualified Health and Safety consultants, you will be fulfilling your legal obligation and appointing us as your ‘competent person’. You’ll even have the necessary certification to prove it.
Our Health and Safety consultancy provides you with a fully qualified Health and Safety expert who has helped hundreds of businesses, big and small, when it comes to remaining compliant with the latest laws and regulations in the workplace.
Health and Safety can be an exhaustive issue for employers, and without the right knowledge and qualifications, you can quickly find yourself overwhelmed with HSE assessments and documentation that you just can’t handle alone.
Therefore, by outsourcing our Health and Safety services, we can make sure that you have a dedicated Health and Safety consultant by your side every step of the way, offering professional and bespoke support and advice any time you need it.
Need some advice and support when it comes to Health and Safety?
Our Health and Safety services include, but are not limited to:
- Health and safety advice line offering 24/7 support over the phone or via email from your experienced health and safety consultant
- Onsite visits to conduct risk assessments such as fire risk assessment, machinery risk assessment, COSHH risk assessment, first aid needs assessment and manual handling risk assessment to name but a few areas.
- An electronic and hard copy of the above assessments with a full colour coding action plan provided to you giving you guidance on the high, medium and low actions that should be focused on
- An annual review of these assessments
- An audit of your current health and safety policy or a bespoke policy tailored to your business
- Regular updates on health and safety legislation via monthly newsletters
- Onsite training for fire marshals, manual handling, and general management responsibilities. In addition, we also have a suite of online health and safety training offerings at discounted prices for clients.
Book a free consultation today on 0845 2626 260.