Protecting the environment has become a major concern for many of us over the last decade and it shouldn't stop at the decisions you make in your day to day life. Businesses must also recognise their responsibility in looking after the environment and the role that they play in climate change.
Our environmental consultants can assess and manage the relationship your business has with the environment to ensure that you are complying with all regulations and closely monitoring your impact on the climate.
ISO 14001 sets out the standards of environmental management that all companies and organisations should aim to abide by; this is something your dedicated Health and Safety Consultant can discuss further with you.
Environmental consultancy service includes:
- Implementing and maintaining ISO14001 certification including performing gap analysis
- Assistance with producing environmental policies
- Perform environmental compliance evaluations
- Compile legal registers
- Assistance with waste management, registrations, packaging waste submissions, and waste exemptions
- Waste management audits
- Assistance with environmental permits, e.g. Part B permits, and discharge permits
- Provide spill kit training
- Provide environmental awareness training
For more information about our environmental consultancy, please call us on 0845 2626 260.