Our employment law services for employers are available so that you don’t have to face stressful workplace issues alone. Whether your business has a HR department or not, external advice and professional support can be vital when it comes to sorting out legal issues as swiftly and effectively as possible.
At Guardian Support, we have a carefully selected team of Employment Law Consultants who have helped hundreds of businesses, throughout Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Leeds and much of the UK, remain compliant with the ever-changing laws that employers must abide by when it comes to employee rights.
If you would like to find out more about our employment law services then call us on 0845 2626 260 or email us directly.
What employment law services do we offer employers?
Our employment law consultancy services cover every issue within employment law that employers are likely to face and at risk of being taken to an employment tribunal over if they are not complying. This includes annual leave, maternity pay, discrimination, working hours, minimum wage, contracts, paternity leave – just to name a few.
From our advice line, which connects you to your dedicated consultant whenever you need some remote support or advice, to our employment tribunal representation, we are committed to making sure that businesses across the UK are protected when it comes to employment law.
Our award-winning consultancy offers a professional employment law service exclusively to employers, business owners and managers. As part of the service, we will allocate you one of our employment law specialists to act as your dedicated consultant, offering you and your business consistent support and ensuring that you are compliant even as the law changes.
We also create bespoke packages so that you are only paying for the specific services that your business requires this includes one-year contracts rather than being tied into a long-term commitment, or pay as you go support. This is simply because we know that, based on our 97% retention rate, we can prove our worth and value to you from the moment you start using our employment law services and after 12 months we believe that you will stay with us because you want to and not because you are legally bound by a contract.
Need some advice and support when it comes to Employment Law?
Our employment law services include, but are not limited to:
- 24/7 advice line connecting you directly to your designated employment law consultant
- Comprehensive Topic Guidance and documentation specific to the circumstances
- Dedicated employment law consultant that works closely with you and gains a full understanding of your business operations
- Legal preparation and representation through all stages of an employment tribunal
- Bespoke handbooks and contracts of employment, tailored to your business
- Review and audit of all current employee documentation
- On-site support such as attending meetings regarding redundancy, disciplinary, TUPE and appeal hearings
- Monthly newsletters with employment law updates and news
Book your free consultation today to find out more about this service and get a quote by calling us on 0845 2626 260