No matter how big, small or urgent your employee issue may be your dedicated employment law advisor is ready and waiting for your call or email. If your employment law consultant is away, or it’s out of hours, the advice line is there to help you whenever you need it.
They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure that you are complying with the laws of employment and getting the most out of your employees.
At Guardian Support, we understand that situations can arise at any given moment which is why we offer around the clock employment law advice and support over the phone or via email.
Whether you have an employee who is misbehaving, persistently absent or recently announced that they are leaving, we can provide bespoke employment law advice that both suits the needs of your business and keeps you compliant with legal requirements.
If you ever give us a call and your dedicated employment law advisor is absent or on another line, you will be given the option to speak with one of our other qualified consultants or leave a message and get a call back as soon as possible.
We know that being given honest employment law advice is in your businesses best interests. We present you with all the options available for any employment law situation you may find yourself in.
Looking for a direct line to an employment law expert?
Our 24/7 employment law advice line includes:
- Unlimited access to employment law advice from our fully qualified and highly experienced advisors
- Access to top quality advice via phone or email
- Advice that can be guaranteed by an insurance backed tribunal indemnity that covers awards and representation costs if you are sued following our advice*
- Employment tribunal representation to cover yourself in case of a claim, and how to best prepare
- Not only legal advice, but our service also provides you with suitable commercial options and alternatives
*indemnity insurance provided by Vision Underwriting through our broker Albion Legal.
Instead of trying to Google the answer to your employee issues, give us a call today on 0845 2626 260.