Company: Swinfen Hall Hotel
Position: Full or part-time
Swinfen Hall Hotel has an exciting opportunity to work as a Wedding and Events Coordinator at the beautiful manor based in Lichfield.
As the Wedding and Events Coordinator, you will be involved in all stages of the booking process: from initial enquiry, conducting show rounds, confirming the booking and the set-up of the day. As part of a close-knit team, you will also be involved in the day-to-day activities within the hotel itself, so will not be limited to events work.
If you have experience of coordinating large events and would love a diverse role working at a highly prestigious venue, then we would love to hear from you.
- You will manage inbound event enquiries over the phone, email and via social media channels.
- You will conduct show rounds.
- You will finalise bookings and undertake all administrative work in the build up to the day.
- You will oversee the smooth running of the day itself.
- You will be responsible for invoicing the event.
- You will be involved in the marketing and promotion of the venue, finding new ways to maximise sales.
- You will also be required to undertake basic reception and front of house duties.
- We are looking for somebody who has expertise in selling and coordinating events within hotels.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work under pressure.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- Experience of using social media in a business setting is preferred but not essential.
Swinfen Hall Hotel is a magnificent Grade II* listed Georgian manor house set in 100 acres of park land incorporating formal gardens, a private deer park, wild hay meadows and woodland.
It is the highest rated hotel in Staffordshire and the West Midlands, and as such our wedding couples expect a day that is beyond compare.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.