- Location: Birmingham (B16)
- Salary: From £30,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Position: Permanent
A Birmingham based bridging loans business are looking for a Case Manager / Underwriter to support with continued growth.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Case Manager will join a small team to manage the company’s loan book, assist the Underwriter, and communicate with Brokers.
Case Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Provide specific quantitative and risk expertise including the provision of models, risk and stress testing;
- Design and implement bespoke quantitative tools to drive insights and decisions from data, including: time series Day to day management of the company’s existing loan book, including tracking and chasing payments, redemptions, and insurance;
- Assist the Underwriter with answering queries;
- Carry out due diligence to support an application;
- Carry out Identity, fraud, and credit checks on borrowers;
- Complete both pre and post completion quality checks;
- Compose formal loan terms;
- Instruct valuers and solicitors, acting as point of contact to ensure timely completion; and,
- Maintain clear and open lines of communication with all brokers.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within finance and the property industry is essential. A background in secured lending or a brokerage is desirable.
You will have excellent communication skills, with an ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines and be able to manage your workload using your own initiative.
This role would ideally suit somebody who is detail driven and methodical in their approach.
We welcome applications from those who have worked in a Brokerage, Estate Agents or Property Firm (or similar).
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.