- Location: Willenhall (WV13)
- Salary: Up to £17,500 per annum plus commission and benefits
- Position: Full-time or part-time B2B telemarketing
Do you have experience in a phone-based role and thrive on speaking to people?
Would you like to work in a sales role with uncapped commission?
If you have previous experience of outbound calling, you thrive in a fast-paced customer centric environment, have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, then we want to hear from you!
Guardian Support are looking for a Telesales Executive to join a growing team. You will make outbound calls with the aim of booking appointments for our consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cold calling potential clients;
- Lead generation;
- Establishing needs;
- Maintaining the Database/systems in place to record information;
- Making appointments; and,
- Sending confirmation of appointments to potential clients and Business Development Manager.
We are looking for someone with experience in a previous phone-based role will the following skills:
- Be able to work as part of a team and work towards targets;
- Have good knowledge of relevant computer programs (ie Microsoft Office);
- Excellent communication and listening skills; and
- The ability to think on your feet.
To apply, please contact Kerrie McCloy.