- Location: Birmingham (B16)
- Salary: Up to £80,000 per annum Dependent on experience/qualifications
- Position: Permanent
Birmingham Bank requires a Regulatory Reporting Manager to oversee and develop regulatory reporting. You will also assist with Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) preparation, liquidity reporting and production of financial management information for the Board.
Reporting to the CFO, the role of Regulatory Reporting Manager offers strong career development opportunities.
You will be ACA/CIMA/ACCA/equivalent qualified, with knowledge of operational and regulatory requirements within the banking industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead on all bank regulatory reporting including:
– Bank of England Reporting (PRA110, BT, ELS)
– Consumer Credit Data;
- ILAAP preparation;
- Liquidity reporting, sensitivity analysis and stress testing;
- Develop regulatory Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s), perform Capital risk assessments;
- Monitor financial thresholds set by the regulators;
- Manage Asset and Liability Committee meetings;
- Data quality control and the creation of key indicators; and
- Maintain regulatory reporting policies and procedures.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA/equivalent, with significant post qualification experience;
- Direct responsibility for regulatory reporting within banking;
- Knowledge of operational and regulatory requirements within the banking industry;
- Development of regulatory reporting processes and frameworks;
- Team management; and
- Strong understanding of the ILAAP/ICAAP/Business Recovery Plan.
Birmingham Bank has a tech-driven and client-centric ethos and seeks to recruit an employee who shares those values. Our mission is to deliver Common Sense, Speed and Clarity to the customer.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.