- Location: Willenhall (WV13)
- Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 per annum plus attractive commission
- Position: Full-time
Guardian Support are a leading and fast-growing HR, and Health & Safety Consultancy. Following the successful launch of our recruitment service, we are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to drive the business forward.
As Recruitment Partner, you will enhance their HR and Employment Law offering by providing a 360 recruitment service to internal and external clients and by driving business development in this area.
Why work for Guardian Support?
Guardian Support are a fun, forward-thinking, progressive, and growing business in the West Midlands. We have regular team activities and incentives, and flexible working.
What you’ll do
- Develop the recruitment service offering and drive growth in this area through the creation of new business opportunities and servicing of current client bases
- Maintaining current client relationships;
- Support managers, external stakeholders with job creation, writing job descriptions, person specifications and attractive and optimised adverts;
- Consulting with managers to offer advice on best practice, challenging where appropriate, and keeping them updated;
- Identify the best attraction strategy per role using various tools including: Job boards and databases, social media, networking, referrals, and headhunting;
- Speaking to candidates to qualify against the role, developing shortlists, arranging interviews, and providing feedback;
- Onboarding process: drafting and sending offer letters and contracts, right to work and reference checking, setting up inductions;
- Contribute to the marketing strategy to drive the recruitment service;
- Assist the marketing team with content for both candidate and client attraction;
- Working with suppliers and negotiating terms;
- Reporting on vacancies, fill rates, candidate sources, revenue, activity etc;
- Process improvements around reporting, suppliers, other services, technology etc;
- Project work may include salary benchmarking, writing of induction plans, leading on recruitment related training; and,
- Provide and deliver kickstart training packages to internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll need
- You will have previous experience in a recruitment role, whether this be agency or internal; with prior sales experience and a proactive attitude to selling, and fantastic negotiation and influencing skills;
- You will have excellent communication, administration and stakeholder management skills; coupled with time management and the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
What’s on offer?
- Full-time permanent role
- Remote or office working
- Generous commission scheme
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), which includes a compulsory day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Team activities and incentives
To apply, please contact Wesley.