- Location: Willenhall (WV13)
- Salary: From £17,000 to £21,000 per annum plus commission and benefits
- Position: Permanent
Guardian Support are a leading HR and Health & Safety Consultancy, and we are expanding our recruitment team due to the success of our recruitment service which launched in 2019.
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support the Recruitment Business Partner in providing a full recruitment and on-boarding service to both external clients, and internal stakeholders.
As Recruitment Assistant, you will provide high quality, timely and accurate administrative and operational support to the Recruitment Partner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with writing job descriptions, person specifications and advert copy;
- Posting adverts onto relevant channels to include: generalist and specialist job boards and social media;
- Screening CVs and arranging calls with candidates;
- Booking interviews with hiring managers, confirming the details with candidates and ensuring they have all of the relevant information;
- Keeping candidates and managers updated on the vacancy progress;
- Monitoring the recruitment inbox and responding to email and phone queries;
- Supporting with developing interview questions and appropriate testing;
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new starters to include: sending out offer letters, contracts and handbooks; ensuring new starters receive company policies; conducting right to work checks; and assisting with induction schedules.
We are looking for someone with previous administration experience who is interested in specialising in recruitment.
Previous recruitment experience is not essential (although advantageous); however, you will possess the following:
- Highly organised with an excellent phone manner
- Competent in using Microsoft Office to include: Word, Outlook and basic Excel
- A collaborative approach and a willingness to learn
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.