- Location: Birmingham (B16)
- Salary: From £23,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Position: Permanent
A leading Birmingham based property finance company are looking for a Projects Coordinator to support a small team. You assist the Operations Director and Underwriters with enquiries and project administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing development projects;
- Managing construction and sales enquiries;
- Carrying out general office administration duties including filing, typing, coping, answering phone, and ordering supplies;
- Preparing letters and emails to brokers providing details of loan completions;
- Checking with accounts that interest has been received and chasing late payments;
- Monitoring key dates for loan periods; and
- Receiving and paying invoices.
Although previous experience in a similar role is not essential, you will have excellent communication and administration skills, a willingness to learn, ability to use initiative and an interest in finance.
This role may suit a Graduate or somebody on their gap year, as we can offer a permanent or fixed term contract.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.