Are you highly organised, practical, efficient and able to provide exceptional administrative support at Board level?
Do you have experience of managing operations and want to move into a challenging role which combines operational management with PA responsibilities?
The position of the Operations Support Executive will be to provide efficient, confidential, organisational and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, whilst also managing the day to day practical business operations.
Application deadline: 06/07/2020
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 a year
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CEO through diary and meeting management, travel arrangements and administration;
- Internal and external correspondence on behalf of both the CEO and the operations team;
- Create, analyse and distribute reports;
- Day to day to day coordination of and liaison with the Regional and General Managers, to include managing absence;
- Point of escalation for customer complaints; and
- Line management responsibility of administrators.
If you have excellent attention to detail, are analytical yet efficient and have experience of providing support at Board level, then we would love to hear from you!
- Employee Discount
- On-site Parking
- Monday to Friday
- operations management: 1 year (Required)
- board level administration: 2 years (Required)
Please click here to apply.