- Location: Birmingham (B16)
- Salary: From £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Position: Permanent
Birmingham Bank is seeking to appoint a permanent HR Manager to support the Chief Governance Officer in delivering the People mandate at the Bank.
We are looking for a HR professional with prior experience of working in the banking or regulated financial industry to join our Bank at an exciting time, as we roll out an ambitious transformation plan to become the SME bank of choice in the Midlands.
The stand-alone HR Manager position is a key role as we invest heavily in staffing and recruitment to prepare for our growth phase.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide HR support for the Senior Manager Fitness and Propriety regime;
- Provide accurate HR advice and support to management and staff in relation to all aspects of the employment relations;
- Manage day-to-day HR services in an effective and efficient manner including employee engagement, recognition and appraisals;
- To assist in preparation and delivery of an appropriate training, learning and development programme; and
- Work closely with the Chief Governance Officer to ensure policies, programmes and initiatives in the areas of Reward & Benefits, Performance Management, Health & well-being, Succession Planning and Leadership Development are implemented consistently within the Bank.
You will have prior HR experience at HR Advisory level within the banking or regulatory financial services sector, with the ability to lead on ER cases and people initiatives.
You will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) and able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.