- Location: Willenhall
- Salary: From £28,000 – £33,000 per annum
- Position: Permanent – Remote
Guardian Support have fast become a leading Human Resources, Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy.
We are looking for a HR Consultant to join our experienced team on a permanent basis to provide commercial, pragmatic and professional advisory services to our national client base, covering a variety of industries.
Why work for Guardian Support
Guardian Support are a fun, forward-thinking, progressive, and growing business in the West Midlands. We have regular team activities and incentives, and our consultants work remotely with travel to client sites around the country.
What will you do?
- Provide bespoke expert advice and support to a dedicated portfolio of clients on all HR issues, to include: disciplinary and grievance, performance management, sickness absence issues, TUPE & Redundancies;
- Provide on-site HR/Employment Law support to clients to assist with any aspect of HR including chairing disciplinary and grievance meetings;
- Coaching clients on HR/Employment Law, including delivering training; and,
- Drafting and reviewing HR documents including employment contracts and handbooks.
What you’ll need
- Minimum CIPD Level 5, (ideally Level 7), LLB or equivalent;
- Good understanding and knowledge of UK employment law and its practical application;
- Previous experience of hands on HR Management;
- Previous experience of dealing with complex Employee Relations issues
What’s on offer?
This role will be home-based; however, you will als
- Full time, permanent role
- Remote working
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), which includes a compulsory day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
To apply, please contact Wesley.