- Location: Willenhall (WV13),
- Salary: From £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
- Position: Permanent
Are you an excellent Administrator, looking to take on a new challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to move into a HR position with an established high-street brand?
If you have a background in Administration and are interested in taking your career in a new direction to be part of a HR team, then this may be the perfect role for you.
The role of HR and Training Administrator will be to support the HR team in providing a commercially focused and strategic HR service to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the business.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of personnel records on the HR system;
- Ensuring HR documentation is in line with any changes in HR legislation;
- Producing and analysing reports, including pension auto-enrollment reports;
- Conducting inductions for new starters;
- Coordinating training courses and keeping training records up to date to include attendance data, feedback and reporting on outstanding training fees; and
- Administration of apprenticeship funding
This role would suit somebody who has a strong Administration background and is ready to apply excellent administration skills to a HR focused role.
We welcome applications from Administrators with or without HR/Training experience; however, the ability to work on your own initiative with strong IT skills is essential.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.