- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: Up to £37,000 per annum + bonus and remote working
- Position: Permanent
Guardian Support have fast become a leading Health and Safety and HR Consultancy, and due to accelerated success over the past year we are growing our H&S team.
We are looking for a Health & Safety Consultant to join our team of experienced consultants and offer health and safety advice to a dedicated national client base, attending client sites to carry out assessments, audits and inspections, whilst offering training and policy development.
Why Guardian Support
Guardian Support are a fun, forward-thinking, progressive, and growing business in the West Midlands and we have regular team activities and incentives. Our consultants work remotely with travel to client sites around the country.
- The role of Health and Safety Consultant will offer first-class advice and support to our national client base of SME’s on all elements of health & safety;
- You will assist with the compilation and maintenance of H&S and Environmental Management Systems, conduct thorough and precise on-site risk assessments, audits, general inspections, and GAP analysis;
- You will produce reports with clear action plans and policies within specified service level deadlines; and,
- You will identify opportunities to enhance and enrich customer experience and service delivery.
- You may also participate in delivering non-accredited training courses
What you’ll need
- Minimum of NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent and construction related qualification and experience.
- Tech IOSH, Food Safety Auditing or Environmental qualifications would be an advantage
- In-depth generalist knowledge of all aspects of health & safety with the ability to demonstrate a pragmatic, best practice solution-based approach
- Ability to build rapport and engage with clients
This role will be home-based; however, you will also be required to work throughout the UK, therefore it is a requirement of the role to hold a full, valid, UK driving licence and your own vehicle.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Home working with travel to client sites
- Permanent role
- Private medical insurance, Pension, 25 days holiday
- Team incentives and activities
What do Guardian Support staff say
“I have been with Guardian Support for just under 12 months, I have found working for Guardian to be interesting and varied due to the range of clients that we have as part of our client base. Every day is different.
The company promote employee development and have an approachable, flexible and supportive attitude, I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed my time so far with the company and I am looking forward to continuing to testing and developing myself and career with Guardian Support.” – John Clark, H&S Consultant
“I have been with Guardian Support now for almost four years and have to say I don’t think I have had two days that have been the same. The variety of clients that we support and guidance we provide is vast and varied. You need to be able to think on your feet and be able to flex to the needs of clients. On the reverse the flexibility that comes with the role to gain an excellent work life balance is quite possibly second none. The company actively encourage personal development to ensure you have the skills to complete the task at hand. We have a culture on inclusivity and more than anywhere else I have ever worked, we work as a team supporting one another”. – Kim Clark, H&S Consultant
To apply, please contact Wesley.