- Location: Birmingham (B16)
- Salary: From £32,000 to £37,000 per annum
- Position: Permanent
Guardian Support have fast become a leading Health and Safety and HR Consultancy, and due to accelerated success over the past year we are growing our H&S team.
We are looking for a Health & Safety Consultant to join our team of experienced consultants and offer health and safety advice to a dedicated national client base, attending client sites to carry out assessments, audits and inspections, whilst offering training and policy development.
Responsibilities will include:
- The role of Health and Safety Consultant will offer first-class advice and support to our national client base of SME’s on all elements of health & safety;
- You will assist with the compilation and maintenance of H&S and Environmental Management Systems, conduct thorough and precise on-site risk assessments, audits, general inspections, and GAP analysis;
- You will produce reports with clear action plans and policies within specified service level deadlines; and,
- You will identify opportunities to enhance and enrich customer experience and service delivery.
- You may also participate in delivering non-accredited training courses
What you’ll need
- Minimum of NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent and construction related qualification and experience.
- Tech IOSH, Food Safety Auditing or Environmental qualifications would be an advantage
- In-depth generalist knowledge of all aspects of health & safety with the ability to demonstrate a pragmatic, best practice solution-based approach
- Ability to build rapport and engage with clients
Guardian Support are a fun, forward-thinking, progressive, and growing business in the West Midlands and we have regular team activities and incentives.
This role will be home-based; however, you will also be required to work throughout the UK, therefore it is a requirement of the role to hold a full, valid, UK driving licence and your own vehicle.
To apply, please contact Kerrie McCloy.