Location: Willenhall (WV13)
Company: External Vacancy
As Group Marketing Director for Bushell Investment Group, you will lead on marketing and communication strategy, improving the overall branding and image to drive the business forward, and develop a dynamic internal agency to work across multiple businesses and sectors.
As the Group Marketing Director, you will take responsibility for Performance Marketing, Brand Management, and Ecommerce Marketing.
You will have previous experience in a strategic marketing role across multiple business operations.
Group Marketing Director Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop and execute an effective marketing strategy and plan for all businesses in the Group;
- Assist in the development of pricing strategies to maximize profits;
- Develop and manage budgets and finance;
- Build brand awareness and positioning, ensuring we remain competitive with products and services;
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing;
- Maintain editorial control on marketing and PR collateral;
- Manage agency providers, consultants and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management;
- Overall management of the marketing team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working with multiple business operations simultaneously;
- With high competence in project and stakeholder management;
- A proven record of delivering results within a senior marketing role, managing budgets and driving positive outcomes;
- Be commercially astute, with strong business acumen;
- Have experience of managing teams; and
- Ideally hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field (or equivalent).
Bushell Investment Group is a fast-paced and forward-thinking Midlands-based investment fund, with a vast and diverse portfolio of business which span the hair & beauty industry, storage and logistics, construction, health and safety, property, finance, retail, and recruitment sectors.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.