- Location: Willenhall
- Salary: From £25,000 to £28,000 per annum remote working, benefits
- Position: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (potential to extend)
Remote with travel to the office in Willenhall, Wolverhampton 1-2 times per month.
We are looking for a Creative Mid – Senior Designer who thrives on working on a variety of creative projects from start to finish. You’ll enjoy creating concepts that challenge the norm and help our brands stand out, but equally be comfortable with creative art-working and executing feedback. You will have confidence in your work and be able to present your ideas with ease.
You will work amongst an internal, inhouse agency team, who support the marketing for a group of companies, including two national high street hair & beauty chains and an established footwear & accessories company.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join an inclusive team who thrive on bouncing ideas of each other.
What does the role involve?
- Creative execution and ownership of multichannel design assets for promotions, seasonal campaigns and conceptual work for our brands;
- Help to shape the look and feel of our brands across all creative outputs, including forming campaign concepts which will lead the way for the rest of the marketing team;
- Rebranding projects/ help developing new sub brands that have purpose and meaning;
- Provide high quality, creative artwork for both internal and external use;
- Create work that challenges the norm and pushes boundaries to make our brands stand out. Always with our customers in mind, creative assets should be innovative as well as error-free.
- Work with the rest of the team to provide unique, innovative and strategic designs, stress-test concepts, bounce ideas off each other and encourage the creative process;
- Produce consistent designs for various printed and digital collateral, including POS, printed materials, social assets (including animated gifs and basic video animations), website assets, email designs etc;
- On occasion take product photographs in house and edit accordingly for use in design assets;
- Assist with content creation planning and attend occasional photoshoots and content days;
- Work to and help develop our brand guidelines to produce consistent designs that will appeal to our target markets;
- Work with the team to review effectiveness of each campaign and learn from this to implement future improvements;
- Work closely with members of wider marketing team – challenging briefs and suggesting fresh ideas for their channels.
- Keep up to date with design and industry trends to help shape our creative outputs.
- Previous experience as a Graphic Designer with a highly creative portfolio of work which showcases your creativity, strategic thinking across different channels, and attention to detail;
- Highly confident in using Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign).
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Art working and print production skills.
- Basic copywriting skills – headlines or messaging that match creative concepts.
- Experience in using Adobe Premier Pro and /or After Effects (desirable but not essential).
- Experience working with retail or beauty brands (desirable but not essential).
To apply, please contact Wesley.