- Location: Willenhall (WV13),
- Salary: From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Position: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create artwork that challenges the norm and pushes boundaries to make our brands stand out, and who is confident to present these ideas.
You will support a group of companies, but primarily focus on the recent acquisition of a hospitality business.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, and based in Willenhall, Wolverhampton, this is an exciting opportunity to join an inclusive team who thrive on bouncing ideas of each other.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creative execution of multichannel design assets for promotions, seasonal campaigns and concepts for our brands;
- Provide high quality, innovative creative artwork for both internal and external use, always with our customers in mind;
- Work in conjunction with the rest of the marketing team to provide unique, innovative and strategic designs;
- Work as team to stress-test concepts, bounce ideas off each other and encourage the whole creative process;
- Produce consistent designs for various collateral, including (but not limited to): POS, printed materials, social assets (including animated gifs and basic video animations), website assets, email designs, etc;
- Take and edit product photographs for use in design assets;
- Work to brand guidelines to produce consistent designs that will appeal to our target markets;
- Work on developing the brand guidelines and keep them up to date;
- Review effectiveness of campaigns to implement future improvements; and
- Keep up to date with design and industry trends to help shape our creative outputs.
Previous experience as a Graphic Designer with a highly creative portfolio of work is essential, and if and if you have worked in a design role in the hospitality industry that would be a bonus! We are looking for you to showcase your creativity and strategic thinking across different channels.
Other experience required will include:
- Highly confident in using Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign).
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Art-working and print production skills.
- Basic copy-writing skills – headlines or messaging that match creative concepts.
- Experience in using Adobe Premier Pro and /or After Effects is desirable but not essential.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, can work on multiple tasks simultaneously -often with tight deadlines- you’re passionate about design and you have the ability to find solutions, then we would love to hear from you!
This is a 6 month contract to primarily focus on the acquisition of a hospitality business; however there may the option to extend.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.