- Location: Birmingham (B16)
- Salary: Competitive
- Position: Part Time
Guardian Support have fast become one of the leading HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety Consulting Firms in the West Midlands, and we are now seeking an Employment Specialist to take a lead on Compliance and Employment Tribunals.
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, you will act as our Tribunal Advocate and Compliance Specialist, providing sound commercial representation and advocacy to our national client base of SME’s, and ensuring we remain legally complaint.
This position will suit a qualified Lawyer with significant post-qualification experience in Employment Law.
Key responsibilities of the Employment Tribunal Advocate will include:
Work with the client on Tribunal Claims to include:
- Negotiating with ACAS
- Drafting ET3 responses
- Bundle preparation
- Drafting witness statements
- Providing advocacy at tribunal hearings;
- Any COT3/Settlement Agreements;
- Day to Day Case Management, ensuring clients are kept up to date and given all commercial options available;
- Ensure HR documentation is up to date, legislatively compliant and within best practice guidance;
- Provide internal and external training on all aspects of HR, to include including tribunal training;
- Provide 3rd party onsite support if necessary, on Disciplinary, Grievance and consultation meetings; and,
- Assist the marketing team with the drafting of press releases regarding up and coming/new legislation and how it can impact business.
Key skills, experience and qualifications:
- You will be qualified in law (LLB, CILEX) with a specialism in Employment Law;
- With experience in preparation and representation at Employment Tribunal Hearings; and
- Ability to draft guidance in a manner that can be understood by non-qualified persons.
This will be a home-based role; however, travel around the UK will be required therefore you will need to have a full clean driving license and own vehicle.
To apply, please contact Kerrie McCloy.