- Location: Willenhall (WV13)
- Salary: £28,000 – £30,000/annum hybrid working, discounts
- Position: Full-time
We are looking for a dynamic and highly driven Ecommerce Manager to help accelerate the growth of three established high street brands, ALDO shoes, REGIS salons and Supercuts.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is an exciting opportunity to join an inclusive team who thrive on bouncing ideas of each other.
You will manage a team of two Ecommerce Assistants, and work amongst an internal, inhouse agency team, who support the marketing for the Bushell Investment Group of companies in all marketing channels.
This is a great role for someone with experience in managing and developing a team, however we will consider applicants with ecommerce experience looking to step up to a managerial role.
What does this role involve?
You will support your team to manage the running of three ecommerce websites, work with the merchandise team to deliver an ecommerce calendar that ensures the websites remain fresh and engaging and work closely with warehouse operations to manage the online product catalogue and inventory.
- Work with web development teams to deliver UX enhancement and optimise website performance;
- Main point of contact for web errors, liaising with support teams to resolve the issues;
- Support new product and brand launches, growing online content and collection pages: delivering engaging content that also supports SEO best practice;
- Setup and manage promotions and incentives;
- Analyse competitor activity, sales analysis and product insight to ensure commercial competitiveness; and review customer feedback; and
- Identify opportunities and enhancements to grow new customers and sales.
What do you need?
- Opportunites for interim and permanent roles
- Incusive and supportive team
- Staff discounts, Benefits portal, Annual Leave and Pension
To apply, please contact Wesley.