- Location: Willenhall (WV13),
- Salary: £19,000 per annum
- Position: Permanent
An established, national high-street retail business sits alongside a growing ecommerce business whose Head Office is based in Willenhall, Wolverhampton, and as part of this growth is looking for an Ecommerce Assistant.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the Ecommerce Assistant will support the day to day running of the Ecommerce functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support website operation and development;
- Update content on ecommerce web sites, to include: banners, squares, USPs, product descriptions, category headers;
- Analyse competitor activity to ensure commercial competitiveness;
- Assist with stock replenishment and supplier orders;
- Support Customer Care team with customer queries, monitoring customer feedback; and,
- Provide administrative support to the Ecommerce team with:
- Set-up of new lines and maintenance of the online product catalogue.
- Promotion administration
- On site search optimisation.
The successful Ecommerce Assistant will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel.
- Experience with Magento, WordPress and HTML would be an advantage.
- Google Analytics experience is preferred, but not essential.
- An effective team player, with a flexible approach and good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable communicating with the senior management team.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with external partners, suppliers and agencies.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.