- Lcoation: Willenhall (WV13)
- Salary: Between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Position: Permanent
Digital Marketing Manager – Retail
An established, national high-street retail and eCommerce business is going through an exciting transformation period and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be based at their Head Office in Willenhall, Wolverhampton.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing & eCommerce, you will be responsible for leading the team and identifying new opportunities to drive efficiencies and improvements.
You will act as a strategic lead across all digital channels and activity to include paid search marketing, SEO, CRM, affiliate marketing and customer journey optimisation.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver the digital marketing strategy;
- Be responsible for the management and optimisation of all biddable media including paid search, Google Shopping, and social media advertising;
- Be responsible for the management and growth of the affiliate programmes;
- Contribute to the campaign calendar executing key campaigns through digital channels;
- Own reporting and analysis against agreed KPI’s;
- Collaborate internal teams on strategic digital campaigns and creative assets;
- Identify insights and trends, to optimise performance;
- Keep abreast of new marketing technologies and identify new campaigns and revenue opportunities;
- Manage digital marketing budgets and contribute to spend/performance forecasts;
- Identify opportunities to grow the customer database and customer engagement; and,
- Use A/B testing strategies to optimise the customer journey and deliver improved ROI.
The Performance Marketing Manager must have:
- Worked in a previous digital marketing role;
- Experience of managing a small team;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing reporting tools;
- Experience managing Google Shopping, Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager;
- Excellent understanding of SEO best practice and optimisation techniques; and
- Good understanding of UI/UX best practice and customer journey optimisation, ideally from a B2C ecommerce background.
This role would suit someone with a data centric, analytical and creative approach, with strong commercial acumen and a desire to improve performance.
To apply, please contact Kerrie McCloy.