- Location: Willenhall (WV13)
- Salary: Upto £19,000 per annuam
- Position: Full-time or part-time
We are working with an established, national high-street retail and ecommerce business, whose Head Office is based in Willenhall, Wolverhampton, in recruiting a Customer Care Administrator.
The Customer Care Administrator will help customers with queries, mainly relating to deliveries and refunds.
You will have previous experience in a phone-based customer service role, with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Administrator will include:
- First point of contact for customers. Communicating via phone and email, and keeping them updated with any progress on their query;
- Support the warehouse with complaint handling, ensuring appropriate resolution;
- Investigate complaints and issuing refunds;
- Report on data such as level of complaints, recurring issues and outstanding cases;
- Develop and maintain customer service procedures; and
- Keep accurate information on status of current claims.
- Previous experience in a phone-based customer service role;
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages; and
- Attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, yet growing retail business with an inclusive and relaxed culture.
There are full-time, part-time and job share options available.
To apply, please contact Kerrie McCloy.