Location: Birmingham (B16), Birmingham
Salary: From £20,000 per annum
Company: External Vacancy
A leading Midlands-based construction business, require a Contracts Coordinator to join a growing team.
As the Contracts Coordinator, you will undertake general administration duties, whilst also managing customer and supplier relationships.
If you have previous administration experience gained within the construction industry, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Coordinator will include:
- Answering incoming calls and responding to queries;
- Maintaining stock controls and ordering as required;
- Producing quotes for customers, and creating relevant documentation;
- Booking in work, coordinating clients and resource;
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that goods are received on time;
- General administration support to the Director.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous administration experience and knowledge of the construction industry is essential;
- You will also be competent in all Microsoft packages; and,
- Have excellent customer service skills.
The role will work across the Birmingham and Wolverhampton offices, and there is some flexibility for some home working. A driving licence and access to own vehicle would be preferred.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.