Location: West Midlands
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £130,000 to £150,000 a year
We are working alongside a retail bank based in the West Midlands who have gained investment to expand significantly and are therefore looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be pivotal to their expansion.
As the CFO, you will be number 2 to the CEO, and will be responsible for managing and running all financial activities for the business, to include business planning, budgeting and forecasting. As this is a brand-new position, you will also have overall responsibility for implementing a new finance function.
Main responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer will include:
- Implementing a new finance function to include building a finance team;
- Overseeing all operational finance;
- Assisting in the development of regulatory business plan;
- Supporting the CEO with investment; and
- Sitting on the Senior Management Team to participate in strategic decisions.
This role would either suit an established CFO or FD looking for a new challenge, or somebody with a wealth of operational and strategic finance experience coupled with leadership skills, who is looking to take the next step up.
You will be commercially minded with experience in the retail banking sector and must have strong working knowledge of ILAAP/ICAAP and previous experience of regulatory business plans.
- Bonus Scheme
- Monday to Friday
- Finance: 8 years (Required)
- People Management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered
Please click here to apply.