- Location: Birmingham (B16),
- Salary: From £45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus commission and benefits
- Position: Permanent
A Birmingham based bridging loans business requires a Business Development Manager (BDM) to support with continued growth.
Reporting to the Investment Director, the Business Development Manager will promote the provision of short-term secured loans to brokers, investors, developers and property owners.
You will have a proven record of placing short-term security finance, established relationships with brokers, and the ability to build successful new business relationships.
- Promote services to new and existing clients, including Finance Brokers and borrowers;
- Lead generation for property loans, delivering on 80-100 leads per month;
- Generate new business through existing and potential customer networks;
- Raise company and personal profile in the bridging loans market;
- Manage portfolio of accounts, maintain ongoing relationships; and
- Entertain new and potential clients.
The successful BDM:
- Experience in the short-term lending market,placing short-term security finance;
- Established network of contacts in the broker market and contact list;
- Successful lead generation and conversion; and
- Proven record of selling in a competitive market.
The role will involve travel and possibly overnight stays throughout the UK and entertainment outside usual office hours.
Although the business is Birmingham based, we are open to applicants from across England.
BIG Property Finance (part of the Bushell Investment Group Ltd) are a Private Company who invest funds into residential and commercial property projects. We offer a unique and fresh approach to lending to property owners, investors and developers.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.