- Location: Birmingham (B16)
- Salary: From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
- Position: Full Time / Part Time / Flexible Working hours available
Swinfen Hall Hotel is a truly wonderful hotel in the heart of Staffordshire. Boasting amagnificent Georgian manor house, with an intimate cocktail bar, elegant lounges, exquisite dining rooms, ballroom and 18 luxuriously appointed bedrooms. All set in 100 acres of park land with gardens, a private deer park, wild hay meadows and woodland.
We are looking for an Assistant Banqueting Manager to join our growing team. This role will involve supporting all areas of the Food & Beverage department such as meetings, private dining and bar, but your primary focus will be weddings.
As Assistant Banqueting Manager you will be highly organised, posses excellent communication skills, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer care.
You will have the initiative and drive to manage the department alongside the Manager, with the ability to motivate your team and delegate tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Manager with the smooth running of all banqueting areas within the hotel.
- Ensure events areas are set up correctly for guests to receive an excellent experience.
- To liaise closely with the Head Chef to ensure accuracy of numbers and menus are maintained.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and provide service to exceed their expectations.
- Be involved in all areas of the hotel as needed.
- You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
What would make you the perfect fit?
You will have previous Supervisor, Manager, or Team Leader experience within Conference & Banqueting, ideally gained within a 4- or 5-star hotel or luxury food service environment, and posses the following skills:
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service;
- Able to plan, prioritise, organise-self and multi-task;
- Flexible & adaptable;
- Able to build rapport; and
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
To apply, please email Kerrie McCloy.