Location: Birmingham, City Centre
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Guardian Support have fast become one of the leading HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety Consulting Firms in Birmingham, West Midlands.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our growing administration team, to provide efficient administrative duties for the Technical Consultants, and focus on client care.
Main responsibilities of the Administrator will include:
- Processing client documentation, setting up and maintaining client files and maintaining client relationships.
- Initial contact for all client concerns, adopting a solutions-based approach in order to maintain client satisfaction;
- Develop and maintain weekly/monthly reporting regarding client experiences across;
- Reformat technical documentation in line with approved Company standards;
- Book and confirm appointments for the technical consultants as required;
- Take minutes at staff team meetings;
- Answer the telephone, meet and greet visitors and manage incoming and outgoing post;
- Book car parking spaces, overnight accommodation, and travel arrangements; and
- Collating cancellation information and updating spreadsheets.
If you have previously worked as an Administrator with excellent attention to detail, communication, and customer service skills, and are fully proficient in Microsoft Office, then we would love to hear from you.