SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) Course
Our CITB-accredited Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Course is designed to teach delegates about the fundamental requirements of the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) and other regulations stipulated by the Health and Safety at Work Act. The course includes a 25 question exam and delegates must also prepare and deliver an example “toolbox talk” on a workplace safety topic.
Delegates will learn...
- Health and safety legislation
- The causes, types and number of construction accidents
- Risk assessments in a number of construction based scenarios including; demolition, confined spaces and working at height
- Key requirements of asbestos management, manual handling, mechanical handling, COSHH, fire etc
- The influences and effects of human behaviour
Booking Your Course
Phone: 0845 262626 0
£290 + VAT per delegate (includes registration, exam fees, textbook and refreshments)
Head Office - Birmingham,
At your premises,
Various UK Locations
Multiple Choice Exam & Project Work
Due to outstanding facilities and our tutor expertise, we are proud to boast a 100% pass rate as a business.
Should you find a comparable provider offering a better value course, please let us know and following a brief confirmation process, we are happy to invoke our price guarantee.