SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) Training Course
Our CITB-accredited Site Management Safety Training Scheme Course is designed to teach delegates about the fundamental requirements of the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) and other regulations stipulated by the Health and Safety at Work Act. The course includes a 25 question exam, plus all candidates must complete a practical project including the health & safety planning of a construction site complying with CDM.
Delegates will learn...
- Health and safety legislation
- Typical construction specific hazards
- Risk assessments and control measures with a particular emphasis on construction sites
- How to assess specific risks in a range of areas including: scaffold erection, excavation and demolition
- The roles and responsibilities of the duty holders involved in CDM
- How to set up a construction site in accordance with CDM
Booking Your Course
Phone: 0845 262626 0
£520 + VAT per delegate (includes registration, exam fees, textbook and refreshments)
Head Office - Birmingham,
At your premises,
Various UK Locations
Multiple Choice Exam & Project Work
Due to outstanding facilities and our tutor expertise, we are proud to boast a 100% pass rate as a business.
Should you find a comparable provider offering a better value course, please let us know and following a brief confirmation process, we are happy to invoke our price guarantee.