Manual Handling Training Course
Manual handling often forms part of many workers roles, whether this is conventional lifting, or some less well known manual handling operations such as pushing, pulling, lowering or carrying. Manual handling injuries can often be the cause of long term health problems, especially as many injuries are often the cumulative result over a long period of time of poor manual handling techniques.
Delegates will learn...
- The requirements under the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- How to complete a manual handling assessment
- How to consider the task, individual, load and environment (TILE)
- Types of injuries from poor manual handling technique
- Control measures for manual handling
Booking Your Course
Phone: 0845 262626 0
£50.00 + VAT (Minimum 6 delegates)
Head Office - Birmingham,
At your premises,
Various UK Locations
Due to outstanding facilities and our tutor expertise, we are proud to boast a 100% pass rate as a business.
Should you find a comparable provider offering a better value course, please let us know and following a brief confirmation process, we are happy to invoke our price guarantee.