CDM Training Courses Online
The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 require all organization’s involved in any construction activities to suitably plan and assess their work activities.
Delegates will learn...
- Scope of legislation
- The role of the key personnel in CDM projects
- The difference between notifiable and non-notifiable projects
- Key requirements under legislation
- Site welfare requirements
- Planning of activities
- Appointment of the CDM Coordinator
- Key communication between all parties
- Completion of the Health and Safety file
Booking Your Course
Phone: 0845 262626 0
£325.00 + VAT (Minimum 6 delegates)
Head Office - Birmingham,
At your premises,
Various UK Locations
Due to outstanding facilities and our tutor expertise, we are proud to boast a 100% pass rate as a business.
Should you find a comparable provider offering a better value course, please let us know and following a brief confirmation process, we are happy to invoke our price guarantee.