Sometimes all you need as an employer is peace of mind.
Imagine how much better you would sleep at night knowing that the wellbeing of your staff and the compliance of your business is in safe hands.
Health and Safety is so much more than a risk assessment and a fire evacuation procedure. It concerns everything from the mental health of your employees to the display screen equipment regulations, and it's a never-ending task for any business.
It should always be treated as a top priority in the workplace and with external health and safety support from our Health and Safety Consultants, you needn't be worrying about it anymore.
Our highly qualified Health and Safety Specialists are experts in their field, and have helped hundreds of businesses, big and small, when it comes to remaining compliant with health and safety laws and regulations in the workplace.
We can provide you with a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant who will offer a professional and bespoke service any time you need them.
When it comes to health and safety in the workplace, our services include:
- Health and safety advice line offering 24/7 support over the phone or via email from your dedicated Health and Safety Consultant
- Onsite visits to conduct general & fire risk assessment, specific machinery risk assessment, COSHH assessment, first aid needs analysis and manual handling risk assessment to name but a few areas.
- An electronic and hard copy of the above assessments with a full colour coding action plan will be provided to you giving you guidance on the high, medium and low actions that should be focused on
- An annual review of these assessments
- An audit of your current health and safety policy or a bespoke policy tailored to your business
- Regular updates on health and safety legislation via monthly newsletters
- Onsite Training for Fire Marshalls, Manual Handling, and general management responsibilities. In addition we also have a suite of on line training offerings at discounted prices for clients.